Monday, October 31, 2005

One down 3 to go

Wheee...I've finally sat for my first exam today. I thought I'd never sit for it....not that I look forward to sitting for it. But I just want to get over with it. Surprisingly enough I wasn't too nervous about it today. Was eager to go in the hall, sit down, twiddle with my pen for 2 hours and produce a reasonably readable answer.

Got to uni early today. Considering it is the Hari Raya season, traffic was at its best behaviour, save for the one incident when I was trying to over take a bus to head to Sunway. Signal soooo long.....yet the fella was still travling at full speed. Almost missed the turning to Sunway.

Well, in a matter of days, the finals will end. And liberation will come again. Though for the last time, as by this time next I should (ideally) get a job. Can't believe it, life is moving so fast. Can't imagine the following stage. Hopefully not exchanging old stories with other people.

No comments: