Thursday, October 20, 2005

A day for Last times

The day couldn't start early enough, but I chose to start it on an early note as I'd rather be up in uni early to study than laze around at home. Reached uni to an unusual scence, Kai Fung being the first in the foyer. Ju-Lien soon turned up as she had the same class as Kai Fung. Soon I was left to my own devices as I studied the morning away..

Had lunch with Kat later at medan as usual. Nothing much to do save to wait for the lecture to start at 2. The last IB lecture, yay. Longest of the last lectures, but I'm sure Thomas O'Daniel can top this one without fail on Friday. Going back to uni on a public holiday, yay.

Came out of lecture to be greeted by the sound of rain. Seemed like the dark impending sky earlier had given birth to a full fledge rain storm. The monsoon season is, hence it is not surprising that the evenings are a regular scence of gloom and despair. Perfect mood for the a season for the finals.

Stayed on to 6pm to wait out the rain and also to get Kat to give me a lift to my car. To my surprise there was damp puddle....in my car....of all places. Odd thing as there is no leakage anywhere....told dad and he said it had occured before...


Sigh, looks like I will driving the Kelisa.



One last pic that I failed to put up the night before. I leave it for anyone to guess who it is. I'm just too lazy to say it now. Yawn...need sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kat?