Monday, October 03, 2005

Sniffy Monday

Man, its uni once again. For some of us, it will be the last time we have to face the dread of the last few weeks of uni before the finals. The familiar gut wrenching feeling of being screwed inside out, as you realise that you lack sufficient time to study, will finally be over. I can see that some of you are already doing your little dances. Yeah, celebration is only 2 months away. Horay for those of you included.

Today is assignment day, or as much as I want to be. There wasn't much work done, save for the bit I did before putting in this entry. Recounting words is not fun.....meeting the stingy word count is not fun.....

Polling starts in uni today for the MUSA Elections. I can safely say that all teams save for Semi-Gifted look in good form. Some resorted to various forms of attention grabbing acts. For SOAR, it meant singing badly and doing bad rederations of STOMP to grab/detract our votes. Semi-gifted looks to be the least organized of the lot. With a stall isolated from the rest of the activities, their resort to using a PS2 to draw the masses, just is not working. I can't say much for the 2 remaining parties as I my attention was driven elsewhere. Some of you may start grinning here.

In anycase, there was another event going on. One where brains were flowing freely. Literally, in the weirdest display of publicity grabbing stunts. People from the were gaining all the attention by giving out free brain shaped stress ball. Now that's using your brain!!Yeah, enough with lame puns. So yes, we were all "brainless" (haha) fools attracted by the prospect of getting free "brains" (ok, last bad pun of the post).

A little disappointed and sad today at the fact that Kat had to leave for home early...not that I blame her. The whole place was noisy and definitely not condusive for study. Especially so for those of us with short attention spans....Sigh.....

Over here I will pulling out some long over due pics. Some from as late as last week.

Gasp! I swear it wasn't me who ate the roast lambs!!! Please don't eat me!!!! Over here we see Ronson displaying glee at roasting lamb during the MBC BBQ Party 2005 last Friday.

Here's Ivy pouring over some notes back in uni last Thursday after her Bday Karaoke session.

This pic makes no sense except for the fact that it displays the word Marilyn (wink).

A long delayed pic from the prom...probably the last I will put up the subject. Its taken from a different angle hence, the girls are not facing in my direction. My compliments to the girl in black standing at behind Grace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marilyn = grapes?

Merilyn = ?

JX Chong said...

Hmm...that I leave up to you to decide. I don't know what is your favourite fruit.