Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Drawings of the Lunatic

Here are some pics that I came up with over the course of the last few days. A combination of boredom and constant craving to copy stuff...

Ok, no prize money as to guessing who this bloke is. Yeah, his name is written right there for you to see. So who the heck is he, if you are still puzzled from this point onward. Well, considering how good/bad my copy of his face is....this is Daniel Craig (Duh'), the newly selected James Blond....uhh I mean Bond. Yeah, like him or hate him, we got a Blond Bond running around the world in the next few years.


This is some little sketch that i drew on a scrap of paper on the table. A woman (if you actually think it is a woman :p) drinking water....source was from the R.A.G.E. section on the Stars Newspaper, 18 October 2005....there.... HAH! You can't pin me for plagerism now!! Bwahahah....Koff Koff...



Alright, this is the last pic of the night. All those Canto Pop/ Movie fans might or might not recognise him.....Actually it doesn't really look like him....but this is suppose to be Andy Lau....Right...I can see your eyes rolling now!....Bleh...thats all from me.

No comments: