Friday, October 07, 2005

2 Birthdays on a Friday

Ok firstly,though it is the end of the day, I would like to wish a happy birthday to both Jinn Lik (my youngest bro) and Sue Ann. So happens that both their bdays fall on the same day. Its been a long day actually. Bit of a cold and cough combined with early morning migrane has speeded up the day. Don't know why I keep getting these migranes... had to run down to the Cafeteria bookstore earlier this morning with Kat to get some asprin. Tried Penadol Acti-fast....good. It works fine. Though it was slightly more expensive than regular Penadol, I guess the thing works faster. Still, can't take too many....might get addicted.........Oh? Was that me? It was nothing....

Ohhh....only sat for 2 hours of lecture today. Seems that project management tutorial was cancled...saves me from the boredom....but sadly the assignment is due next week. Not close to getting half way sadly.....So screwed.

On other stuff, just got back from shopping around with parents after having Jinn Lik's bday dinner at One U. Ended up buying pants to restock my wardrobe. Seems that I've got many ill-fitting ones that just need to go.

Due to the lack of pics, I feel inclined to add some that I've accumulated today and previous days.


(Taken last Wednesday, a stunning contrast of weather patterns. I'm not fooling anyone with this pic. The sky was really spilt in 2. One half bright and the other dark and forbiding. Kinda like one of those cover art on fantasy books)

(Another one of my favourite sky shots from my room. This was also taken on Wednesday, but the dark clouds had all but disappeared. Truly amazing horizon if I ever saw one.)


(Jinn Lik eyeing his Birthday cake wearily....not being able to contain his urge to sink in his teeth on the delicious ice cream below the layers of icing.)

(Ahh...Spotted dick....anyone would like to try some? The first time I encountered this strange sounding and sadly misunderstood dish was in U.K. From then on I have taken the liberty to promote it widely. It's actually sort of pudding with fruit and raisins in it. Nothing to do with a certain "part", I assure you.....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

spotted dick! ahaha good one.. i like the two-weather image too

JX Chong said...

Heh, glad you like it. ITs rare to get shots like those.

Anonymous said...

did i tell you that melbourne's weather is like that too?? one side look bright and one side look dark?

didn't know that KL has that type of weather tooo!!

looks like it's unpredictable too huh?

Anonymous said...

and Happy Birthday, Jinn Lik!