Thursday, October 06, 2005

Right, as you can tell from the title....I'm all out. No ideas now....poof....bye bye....There she goes checking out on the last express monorail to KLIA. I'm empty and full of crap.....Got a stinking cough, that could potentially ruin my week, once I start sounding like Barry White, Rebecca is going to ask me to keep my voice like that. I don't think deep rasppy voices make me sound romantic in any sense.

As if a tapau pack of chap fan is not enough, I've been recently trying to copy my way back into drawing. Copy Copy copy....I take it 3 years of uni life can help me out in that section. Some of you out there must be copy masters. Open up your own photostat shops. Hey, thats not a bad idea. If all of us can get together, and set up a shop infront of every major college/uni. we'd be set for life I tell ya!! Ohhh big idea!!Yeah right. I've definitely flipped today.....must be the cough...

No comments: