Friday, October 14, 2005

Last Assignment Done on Friday!!

There's an air of sudden liberation as the last scrap of paper from my hand leaves it for the warm comforting embrace of the lecturer.....koff koff...ok maybe not that is not the best way of describing handing in my last assignment, but the fact remains that I'm finally free of assignments at long last!!!...Phew....but even as I type down here in the foyer of Monash University....6 of my friends, 3 to a group doing different subjects are now feverishly typing out their assignments to meet their 5 pm deadline today.

Hopefully, all goes well on their part today. Rather last minute work, but hey. Last minute work always seems to score better than my usual quality of work. The equation seems to go like:

High level of Stress + 5 hours before deadline + Late night hangover + Copy & Paste job + 10 cups of coffee = High Assignment Marks

That's no psyhic or chem formula....I suck at both in any case....but thats pretty much how to sum up how people do their work in Monash.

Exam period is coming soon...wheee...its everybody's favourite time of the year. For some of us, it is the last set of exams of our lives. But for others, like myself, its just another exam that just needs completing. hmm..3.10 now...another 50 minutes till the others finish and I'm off to Pyramid for one last outing before the real grueling task of studying comes crashing down on me....

Oh well, savour the moment as they come...

No comments: