Monday, October 17, 2005

Last Monday of the Sem

Ah...Monday has come...this week should be free of any assignment and allow me to give my attention to studies. Unfortunately for me, some subjects are too boring to the point of driving me to seek blogging as a form of thearpy. In any case, that isn't too good for me.

Spent a good part of the morning studying business in Asia readings. Some are more interesthing than others, but there are those few that puzzle me as to why am I required to read them. Kat came over early this morning, said that she had discussion at 12. Stayed on until 1, had lunch and retreated back to uni to spend another 3 fun filled hours of studying.....

This has really boiled down to go in out and all we do is study.....wonder which is worse...assignments or studies.

No comments: