Sunday, October 09, 2005

Postery Pic Sunday

Not much happened this Sunday. Just did my last bit of P.A. duty for church. Gonna take a nice long break from it now....unsure when I will restart my service if ever at all....but in all likelihood, I would probably restart in January.

I'm so gonna screw myself over with the project management assignment. Not a single bit done and its due on Friday....strangely i don't feel the pressure...yet i see the impending doom approaching....Weeheee....

Guess I got nothing better to do than post up pics that are long over due. Like this pic of me in the papers some 2 weeks ago...bleh...super old....but i gotta put it up.



Not sure if the article is readable if you zoom in on it. But yeah, thats me in the papers. My one and only time in the lime light.

This pic goes especially out to Jim who so fondly likes Dugongs ( a certain lecturer who has brought pain unpon all econs students by the name of Ergun Dugan, has the honours of being his subject of ridicule)

Some random sketches (more like copies). I really suck at drawing my own pics...hence i have resorted to mostly copying pics that I see and like...Al is sure to frown upon this, but yeah, I need something to fill in my time while the exams roll in.

Ok, this is my first lame attempt at trying to copy/draw real life people. 10 bucks to who can guess who this is in one sec.....no takers? Good, cause i ain't got 10 bucks on me now... Its Anwar Ibrahim, our sadly mistunderstood sodomizer of a Deputy Prime Minister (1998). Yeah, he's free and he had an interview in the Star. Thought he'd be a good "victim" to test my lousy skills on....hahahah looks like i've done it now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh.. when i saw it, Anwar came into my head!

*i am serious*

so 10 bucks is mine??

p/s: i'll come back and collect! and well done, mate! you're on national newspaper :)

Anonymous said...

eh you were in my article bout clubbing ok! so it's more like your second time in the limelight la ahaha.. and your drawings rock wei

Anonymous said...

hey the anonymous fella's me

Anonymous said...

wei....sudden fame...*grin*

Anonymous said...

pssh~ I don't frown upon copying!
It's a good starting point- and good to grab hold of your basics again~ draw more! Yayz~ :D

JX Chong said...

Heh, Thanks Al. Had to do something to take my mind off other "distracting" stuff....So I turned back to drawing.