Friday, September 16, 2005

Time freezes on Friday

Man...woke up late this morning from some weird dream about some weird shopping mall in my mind.....am I mall-deprived or something?...The weirder thing about the dream was that the mall in my recent dream reminded me of another imaginary mall in the figment of my imagination....

Well, good thing dreams are dreams. The thing which we call reality is what we exist in and that is probably better.....though that may depend on our own perception as to whether reality is better than our dreams or vice versa.....

Ok enough with all that crap...I've had weirder stuff happening to me today...like watching time stop as my project management lecturer talked, the minutes trickled to a crawl......simply exhausting....Thank God that session is over....

Actually blogging from the foyer in university....pretty empty now surprisingly....returned from lunch with Jim and Jordan(Lek Chuan). Currently waiting for another class to start...the last class of the week...it can't come another moment too soon too...Need to get more work done for an assignment that is due next Tuesday...Fun, fun, fun, fun.....Going to uni tomorrow to get the bulk of the work done.

Ack...next week is the prom....so fast....got to get ready i guess and finish up all the assignments.

No comments: