Thursday, September 15, 2005

Frustrating Thursday

Saw lots of people in uni today. In the morning itself, Mun Yin and Ivy were already at the foyer. Useless try to figure the assignment for a good part of the morning. Had lunch with Jim and Mun Yin at 11...pretty early but I guess I could use the break.

Sat through 2 econs tute....unfortunately for me...both presentations were kinda.....how shall i put it in a nice way without making it sound offensive... It was...."interesthing" to say the least.....One was so full of statistics and tables that I was ready to hit the sack any moment....

Sigh...pissed over work today...have to start an assignment all over again...All the research from last week turns out to be useless. Man...I so want to get this assignment over and done with....

No comments: