Sunday, September 11, 2005

Melodramatic Sunday

Woke up late today....thats annoying since I hate waking up past 8. But I couldn't help it...its a Sunday and church is at 10.30am.....Took my time having breakfast and reading the Sunday newspaper all the way up to 10am.

Just realised that its already been 1 year since I've shifted to Paramount Gardens...time really flies...

Not much in church today...Ruth was around (surprsingly)...aside from that no speacial mention of anything..

Lunch was horrible....if you ever come to Paramount, don't go to a place called Gourmet, its a chicken rice shop....or it pretends to be. I have no idea what ran through the chef's mind when he chopped the chicken. The pieces were all bony and my heart goes out to the chicken....it's life has been wasted.


Later at dinner saw Dr. Alen Chew @ Golden Dragon in Paramount...seems like he was having fun with his grandson.

No comments: