Monday, September 19, 2005

Job's Done on Monday

Whew...at long last I've finished my Business in Asia assignment..Just printed it out...It was one long hard assignment....had to change half way through last week...rework awhole lot of crap during the weekend and finally brave a severe case of writer's block today.....

Yes, life was hell during the past few days...hence, the abscence of any new blog material....

I'm far too lazy to talk about the whole day in general, instead I shall leave pics which i've taken over the past week...

This is a pic of Sunway Lagoon and beyond from my usual hangout at uni. Its a pretty nice view especially from the top floor.

This is the view from the observation place in Pyramid Towers hotel. Was there on Friday with Kat. Funny how I took the first pic on Monday and this pic on Friday...2 contrasting views of the same place...Thats art for you!!


Ah.........what would the week be without a weekly trip to uni on a Saturday. Don't let the relaxed looks fool you, we actually have alot of work on our hands....

No comments: