Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Katty Kat Wednesday

Though its almost half the day over, I would like to wish Kat a very happy birthday!Yup, its Kat bday today alright. I almost forgot to wish her today, quite pathetic, me of all people. But I will have to learn to be more attentive and not be too complacent.

Well, at the very least I had remembered to bring the present I meant to give to her without fail, though I did forget the camera today. In any case, I was at uni early in the morning. No one was around for a good part of the morning until 9.30am or so. Plenty of people started crowding around the foyer area for various assortment of discussions. Kat and the rest had to go for a class at 10 so I had 2 hours to myself or so I thought. Ended up looking at various prom pictures and looking at Adrain, James and Jim ogle at Google Earth. Yeah, that so happens to ryheme. The Ogle Googlers I shall call them from this day forth.

It wasn't until 12pm that the whole assembly had been released from their lecture hall. Gave Kat a lift and went straight to Pyramid for lunch with her gang. Reached there early though, so decided to take a short stroll until it was time. Lunch was at Pizza Hut, with 12 people at the table. Two out of the twele were Kat's MUFY (Monash University Foundation Year) former classmates. There were pictures snapped at this time, however Shermaine will have to do the honours of passing the photos to me before they can be posted....how sad....

Later we went up for a game of bowling. having over 9 people play bowling at once really strecthes out the game. Kept missing too often....must be out of form, but then again I wasn't a frequent bowler in any case. Final score was 79....the worst was missing the final extra spare I had so rightly should have scored.....

Oh well, a game is a game and there will be other times to prove how bad a bowler I can be. Here's to hoping Kat likes the presents I got her..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

79!!!!...i coach you lah...