Thursday, September 08, 2005

Boy its sure empty in here....

I don't know what compelled me to start a blog again....possibly cause I'm waiting in front of my comp to finish scanning stuff. Got Norton antivirus scanning the comp, defragmenter also running...basically don't want to have too many programs running.

Today has been.....sort of border line ok. Many ups and downs, but generally ok. Can't say that I'm mad that alot of things did not go the way I had hope they would go. But I'm content with how things turned out.

Visited grandpa in hospital. Seems pretty lively even after the operation. Talking about the old days. If there's one subject that would liven his spirits up, its got to do about something thats happened over 20-30 years ago. That would be pretty difficult for me to talk about since I never existed back then.....

Oh well, hope that I can keep up with this blog. 3rd time round trying. 3rd time's the charm. Though I certainly hope that does not apply in every situation.

1 comment:

m.e.r.i.l.y.n said...

keep this blog up!!!!!!!