Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bad Singing, Heavy Rain how good can a Thursday get?

Man oh man....its raining cats and dogs out here. The sky is dark and rain is falling and Ivy was just asking questions about Anastasia. Yes, its the perfect day to be stuck in uni. After a long karaoke session at Red Box Pyramid, its now 5 minutes to 5pm in Monash University. Just how did I land myself in this situation?

First we had ended our Red Box session at around 2.10pm. Our ears are so strained from the bad voices resonating around the room. Think some of us felt a bit tipsy. Now that would have been normal....the problem was that there was no alchohol present......possibly bad singing affects the brain? Maybe they will conduct a study on the effects of bad singing on the general population after a few of us succomb to mysterious ailments/"conditions".

It is common knowledge that karaoke food sucks....hence, Kat and myself decided to grab a bite at Mc D's in Pyramid. Saw Basil, our ever so great guitarist, there too. We were nicely sipping down the last drop of Coke Cola when Shermaine called to inform of us of the cake cutting ceremony for Ivy's Bday. Oh and Happy Birthday Ivy.

I guess it is kinda funny that as we were rushing back to uni some drops of rains dropped menacingly on the car. Kat assured me that we would make it before the big drops came down.....Just as I had parked the car at a vacant spot outside the university, it started pouring. Out goes the umbrella and we were slightly soaked making our way to university. I must say that Ivy has had it easy for a birthday girl. We didn't even sing her the birthday song. I guess thats a good birthday present, saving one the embaressment of being the centre of attention.

Oh on a side note, I got my picture printed out on the paper today. Shall post up the picture latter.

No comments: