Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Not so Panicky Wednesday

Man...today has been soo...selamba...I got an assignment due on Friday yet I keep finding myself doing things that are not related to my assignment. For instance, I've taken time to blog right now...

Started assignment early in the morning...sat down at the foyer as usual. The only thing unusual was Grace and Mun Yin's dressing. Both had Accounting Theory presentation this morning.

Later went for duty at the MM shop. Stock check and counting of money done. Seems that Kat and the rest of the old MM shop committtee is going to hand the duties over to the new committee soon. Looks like I won't be so active next year.

Had lunch with Jim, Mun Yin, James and Adrian. Was talking over lunch about James and Adrian's performance on Friday night. Seems Adrain's "baby" has a few rough ends. Hopefully matters will be resolved by then.

Decided to skip IB lecture in favor of doing assignment. So laggy the whole time...but it was better than not doing anything....By the end of it, I more tired than I usually was...now thats new...

No comments: