Thursday, September 08, 2005

Everything seems....peachy

Man, its really boring here....reading econs stuff waiting for class to start...


Reached uni at around 8 in the morning...sat down at the usual place waiting for people to come in. First person of the day was Jordan (L.C.). Sure enough he was carrying the New Straits Times in hand. Mun Yin (M.Y.) came by for a short while...apparently she had skipped her 8am class. It was sheer irony that Grace came by later after M.Y.

Later Kat came by sat down for while before she had to go up to labs to get some printing done. Came back down, but realised that she needed to get some additional stuff done for her assignment, so I lent her my laptop.
Yong Ting then came along as I was waiting for Jim to come. She seemed pretty prepared for her presentation. Though she did seem woried about the venue.

Had lunch with Jim at the usual place..note that by having lunch I had lunch, and he just sat and watched me devour my food...sort of a one way thing....

Later on it was the Yong Ting and Tze Lin show. Both of them looked pretty much prepared. Confident to get through their presentation.

Got some assignment marks back later...pretty sucky...rather not talk about it....

Overall, its my first crappy day of the sem....more like the most recent crappy day I've had in a long while...can't have everything in life...sigh...

1 comment:

m.e.r.i.l.y.n said...

through your computer screen, i can see you're logged into blogger! way to go buddy! blog moreeeeeeee