Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Go Johnny Go

Woke up early for the first time this semester. Managed to get to uni in time, though a stalled car right infront of the Sunway Monash Condo caused a bad back log which extended to the Sunway Medical Centre. Didn't really meet alot of people earlier on, but started bumping into them after I met up with Kat for the morning.

Didn't really do much today except continue writing my following article for the papers. Black is no easy game to write about....I'm just so torn in describing the experience...

Watched Walk the Line later in the evening with Kat at Pyramid. Was a good show albeit a sad one. So many issues that contradict my beliefs. The characters themselves are certainly no angels in my eyes.

Sigh. Going to have to continue writing on the article again. My 4th article on We Love Katamari is out today.

No comments: