Friday, February 24, 2006

Holidays are ending...

Man, its the last Friday of the Hols and technically the last day of the hols. Its been a very long hold. My last big hol of my life at the moment. Sigh...To mark things off on the last day I went to uni to pay the tuition fees and hang out with Kat.

Reached uni at 11am plus. I was painfully reminded that parking around uni after 10am is plain crazy. Thankfully, there was an empty spot for me near Medan. Was looking around for Kat and her gang when I finally stumbled across them at the "acquarium" (don't ask me why its called the acquarium). Anyways, saw some people from MBC creating works of art. There's the leaning-bookshelf-of-MBC, an old handmade book cabinet.

Everyone's busy with something in the fishtank...I mean acquarium

I present to you the all new Times New Chick Roman font, courtesy of Katherine Chick

Had to run errands for the MBC people too. Went to the commercial area around Pyramid to buy paint for them (they were painting their own MBC T-shirts), buy lunch for them and additional shirts f0r them to paint on.

The art shop outside Sunway Pyramid where the paint was sold

When we got back, we were being observed by the newbies. I'm begining to understand why the place is called the "Acquarium".

Spent more time bumming around uni until 4.50. Went over to One U (again) to walk around. Had dinner at a place called 1920's. They serve nice pasta's but have yet to try a good pizza from them. Still it was a good meal for an ok price.

A nightshot of Uni. Long time since I last took pics in uni.
Let the final sem begin.

No comments: