Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Catch up

Ok, its been a whole week since my last post. I've been basically lazy since the previous week, so yes....the blog gets neglected. Though, I'm sure not many people read this blog, I feel inclined to actually update it before I forget more stuff.

Hmm...where to begin and where do I end.....

Guess there are too many things to recount. Lets see, I went to my cousin's place on Sunday to get some screenshots for my next review. Here are some shots of the game, We Love Katamari. It's a fun addictive game with a surprisingly simple concept, roll up everything you see. Truly this is one of the most refreshing original concepts in a game for quite a while.

Speaking of which, my next review is out for Thursday the 23rd of Feb 2006.

Too lazy to type out more. Let my pics do the talking now.

Shots on 21st Feb 2006

A whole line of thingies in Ikea. They are actually covers of glass jars.

Ikea is going to get lots of hate mail from animal activists everywhere. (No actual rats were harmed in this pic)

Another shot in Ikea. Loved the colours in this pic.


Shots on 22nd Feb

A pic of Pusat Bandar Damansara


A random shot of a car in the street

No comments: