Tuesday, January 10, 2006

When in doubt, use pictures.

I could always use a little inspiration to start off my blog entries. But sadly, inspiration at 12.30 am is a little hard to find. Listening to the sound of my brother (who's back from NS for a short stay until Wednesday) blast stuff in RE 4, and just finishing part of my review on SSX: On Tour ....I can't help but feel a little lazy. Can't wait for my first pay check from the Star. Hope to save up the money made.

So instead of typing out my gripes and nonsense...I shall post pics of stuff that I've taken over the course of the last couple of days. They do say that a picture is worth a thousand words...now if only that applies for assignments. In anycase, I'll let my pictures do the talking for me right now.


This giant Monopoly board is in One Utama's New Wing. When I went there on Friday with Kat, there was a game going on. The little people playing the game are made to walk around the board. The announcer didn't sound terribly interested in the game.


This IS my room....it is in very bad shape at the moment due to the on going repair efforts. Cracks have been appearing on my walls, and needed to be dealt with. Had to clear alot of stuff too...


What is wrong with this picture? Heh, a perfect example of how Malaysians park their cars. Obviously, this person has decided that his car needs the extra space.

Here's my bro, no his hair isn't falling off. He is fresh out of NS. Leave him alone in the camp for one week and this is what you get. The wonders of our Malaysian scheme. Putting a bunch of youths in the middle of the jungle and learn that national unity is important. Surely...there is a much better way than to put a few chinese and indians together with soo many Malays and call that a move to bridge the racial divide. HAH! Oh well, can't be helped now.

No comments: