Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My very very slow day

It couldn't have turned out any other way but this way. The way I've been kept as a prisoner of today. This very day has been churning along ever so slowly. Trapt like a prisoner of time, I feel the agony of awaitng each passing moment........

Ok, I'm no poet and I am not certainly some deep thinking guy who sits around in his room everyday (except Sundays and public holidays) brooding on the mysteries of life and why we are made sit out our miserable existance on this Earth.

No, today I just got a sudden rush of inspiration which led me to weave the previous paragraph. But believe me, the pain and agony....oh boy, there I go again.....is very much real. It didn't help that I got out of bed groggy and over all not feeling good.

Even Jinn Wei's bus (which is suppose to take him back to the NS Camp in Kelantan) arrived almost 2 HOURS LATE. Dad, Mom and myself were made to idle around the Kelana Jaya Stadium the entire time.

Yes, many painful moments arose today as we left the house late. JW forgetting some essential items not once, but twice. Making Dad run back to the house to get his belt when we just got the Stadium. Certainly, episodes to remember. Better and more entertaining than reruns of the Simpsons.

The Loooonngggg Wait Begins

During the waiting period, Mom and Dad had entertained themselves by talking to a few of the NS trainees. This then attracted the attention of their parents. Soon they were engaged in an all out discussion on the joys (if there is any) and pains of NS.

They found alot in common I suppose. I was mostly acting jobless and getting restless. I was on the brink of a total break down. If the freaking bus didn't arrive any sooner than it did, I would have been hopping mad.

An Artistic Shot I took
(No, seriously I was blindly shooting this)


The Fantastic Four!!!

Join the Parent Club. Interesting discussions and fun activities for all

A Touching moment between Mother and Daughter
(Yes folks! Another exclusive moment brought to you by Lunatic Pandora!!!!)


The Loooonnggg Goodbye
(No, it only took lasted a few seconds)

I've been spending the rest of my day attempting to complete my Mandarin homework and shifting in between playing Max Payne 2....I'm ever so bored. Even got a writer's block while attempting to continue with my review. Will need to get it done today too...Arrgghhh..

Good thing I'm feeling like inserting all manner of dry jokes into my entry today to entertain myself. I hope its entertaining to you too!! Coo-coo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, somehow in that last pic, your bro looks a lot like your dad without hair....Hmmm.....