Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It's all Under 1

The painters are finally gone today. It's the first best news I've heard since the begining of January. This means that the house can finally be back in order. The mess that they have caused can finally be brought to a stop. No more waiting until 12pm for them to go off for lunch. Meetings need not be postponed or limited anymore!!

So yes, good ridance to bad rubbish. I believe I'm allergic to them somehow, everytime they come into the house, my nose itches and starts to show sympthoms of a typical morning flu.

Went to One U today with Kat to buy a gift for a friend (who will be not named in the event that she may be reading this). Saw quite a number of Monash people around (including one lecturer). If I didn't know better, One U is the central meeting place of all Monash/Sunway people, coming in second place after Sunway Pyramid.

What's this? Ong (E-commerce Lecturer) is out to buy some new shoes?

This is a familiar scene when shopping for clothes

Finally, got myself a new shirt for new years. Took me long enough, but it was worth it I guess. I could never find a shirt that is of the right size in Reject Shop. So I resorted to going to WH. A little pricey, but I guess with price comes quality (this we will see after the shirt is first washed).


Beef Stroganof (not sure of spelling) at Robert Haris Cafe

Found this place called Robert Haris in One U. Thought it was going to expensive at first, but the prices were surprisingly reasonable (this coming a student, it definitely IS affordable to the average person). Wouldn't mind going back for a second try one day.

No comments: