Monday, January 16, 2006

Blogging cause I CAN

Today represents a significant day. No, the world did not end. No, the sky is still blue. No, ear squats are still deemed permitable. No. Today I have absolutely no experience outside the four corners of my house. Save for a little excursion out to SS2 to collect my uncle's phone, I have been in the house for most of the day.

Instead, of the usual. I shall focus on news instead. Now relaying news isn't what I'm best known for. But I just wanna express my views on some stuff. First is the big news on the front page of the Star and News Straits Times (so happens that both of them reported with the same title on their front pages). Our nice Lebonese 'Billionaire' turns out to be a big fat useless fraud.

All the great talk of donating money is probably built on nothing. Just check out the number of people he owes. All of them complain about the blank checks issued and bills unsettled. Hah, talk about a load of BULLCRAP. He once owned (take great notice of the past tense) a Mercedes, which has since been repossed. He covers his @$$ by saying that he will buy another 7 Volvo's (Probably needs all the safety he can get when he gets hunted down by angry mobs).

Seriously man, do you know its bad to keep owing people like there's no tomorrow. Pretty soon their sons, grandsons and great grandchildren will come after you. Think about it. You, Elie Youssef Najem, are not a terribly intelligent person and most certainly NOT a billionaire.

Mama Mia!!! It is I Super Mario!!!
(Najeem: Actually, this is my secret disguise for occasions when my creditors come running after me)

No comments: