Thursday, January 19, 2006

Of Pool, Tickets and Mamak

Today, the painters were at it again...it seems more like a daily routine now...they come they leave... they paint they leave....its always the same...On some days like today, they seem extra slow at doing their job. This is especially so since I had a runny nose for a good part of the morning.

My nose did no wonders for me as I sat in the living room (far by the dustiest part of the house) looking out for them. It is no wonder the moutain of tissue paper I used could soon match Mount Everest if given time to accumulate.

Left for One U at 2pm. Reached there just in time to see Amran and Matt come up to the parking lot. Having decided on initially eating at Secret Recipe, we instead went to the sole, one and only Dave's Deli in the whole of P.J. due to popular demand amongst the group.

Played a game of pool later. All the guys are playing worlds better than I was. At least managed to sink in a few balls and win a few games even if most of the shots were sunk by the other person.

The supposed proper arrangement for pool balls...I think.
Just a random pic in the pool place.

Funny thing was as we were walking to dinner, some lady (of working age and in office attire) stopped us and asked whether we would like 2 free tickets to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. Didn't look like a con. My deduction, possibly they bought extra tickets and their mates could meet them up to use 'em. Had to turn 'em down of course...no time for the movie at any rate.

Dinner at BK. Had the new Greek Lamb, which I mysteriously mistook it for kambing (or goat). Something drove me into thinking that it was goat, but it isn't. Anyway, was tasty. Certainly a nice alternative to the usual stuff like chicken, chicken, chicken and fish...

The Greek Lamb Burger
(copyright owned by Burger King)

Saw this stuff toy lamb, which looked similar to a gift I saw being given away the other day. Wonder if it is the pirated version. Thought I saw it being sold off at RM70, but this lamb only cost half the price. Weird stuff, check out this place called S & J at One U. Not sure if all the stuff is pirated or something.....

Buy me!! I'm original!!I promise I won't break apart when you hand me over!!

No comments: