Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Have Faith

I'm not sure why I am starting out with this title. Honestly, its just something I saw today on a T-shirt. Thought it was worth mentioning it.

Woke up early today to go and do my normal stuff in uni. Doing assignment and stuff. People sure are busy now. Assignments are picking up. Lectures are in full swing. In fact, I had my first lecture with Dr. Ali Saleh's Case Studies of Internation Trade. He wasn't around for the past 2 weeks cause he was down under in Australia.

I wish he was in Australia more often. I miss my free Wednesdays now.

Damn, blogger is not allowing me to upload pictures. Dang...oh well will have to do without pics.

Got my new w800i today. It's a fine phone. Marvelous features and interface. Still, I feel kinda sad having to neglect my faithful K700i. So many memories with that phone. Guess I will use sometime for old time's sake.

The very FIRST pic I took with the w800i at the phone shop


My K700i from the eyes of the W800i

Taken in the car on the way home

No comments: