Monday, October 02, 2006

The First day of the Rat Race

It has finally begun. Working life....has begun. Today I officially started work at the Star. I'm starting to feel that I appreciate the extra two weeks of vacation. In one day, I felt drained from running around doing all the formalities (the act of filling up forms really). The whole morning was all about the forms, loads of forms. But of course it is standard procedure that I need to be briefed on what I can do. After all I'm entering into a contract with them, so it is only natural that I be briefed on what I'm getting myself into.

Mostly spent most of the day touching up my review on the Sony Walkman after I came back from opening a new bank account. Hmm..nothing much to report. Have to get used to the work environment soon. All I can say is that I don't expect myself to be sitting around in the office all year round. Will have to move around and report on stuff.

Can't say too much on what I do. But in anycase, these are the events that followed me throughout the day.

Rise and shine....its time to go to work

The general area around the office

Waiting for the procedures to start

The procedure begins. Fill in all these forms. Yay.

The Entrance to the Office

Ahh...my desk....so empty...

Ohh...first jam out of the office. Philleo 1 and 2 is always a popular spot to get caught in a jam.

No comments: