Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blue Skies??......Mana?

Ahh...its been 2 and a half weeks since I started working. I have gotten used to the usual day to day crawl now. Wake up in the morning go to work, Fire up Company of Heros, Do some work, Lunch, Do some more work, Get killed in Call of Duty 2, Come back home, Have dinner, Play some games, Go to sleep. Its all there man.

Thats my typical day. While the regiment has not changed, the skies above us definitely have. I recall a week before I started working, we had no problems with the haze. I was pretty sure that the haze had left since it came in August. But come one week after I started working, the haze came back with avengence.

I seriously don't know what the hell is up with our good "neighbour". Look I'm not naming anyone here, but its all down to some really stupid, !@#@$ers who have burning the !@$%# forests every single bloody year. I mean, I cannot stand the bleeding sight outside of my window.

When I wake up in the morning all I see is a dull grey mist hanging lazyly over the horizon. I like sunny skies dear neighbour....please don't take it away....

Heck, Malaysia should build some giant fans around the entire west coast and turn 'em on full blast when burning season comes every August to September. Blow the bloody haze back to where it came from. Better than contributing to a "Haze Fund" that will always go up in smoke every year. Might as well burn the money in our pockets now.

Burn right on!!!

No comments: