Sunday, October 01, 2006

Eve of Working

Man, I haven't updated this blog in weeks. I guess the monotony of life (the exact opposite of working) has gotten to me. I feel like the past two weeks have whized by without me noticing them. Well, tomorrow will be the start of my working career in the newspaper business.

A little tense about it actually. But I guess when you start on something you aren't trained for, anyone would be a little uncomfortable the night before. So, the only thing I can do...is to fall back on what I've always done in the past. Post pictures up on my blog.

Ah, the last few pics of my days as a freeman. I will sorely miss it, though I quite yearn for some sort of activity to engulf my life strangely. But yes, enough with the babbling and on with the photos.


Room 29 of Redbox, Sunway Pyramid was a noisy lil' place on the 27th of September. Sabrina and her group of friends planned a Karaoke session to celebrate Kat, Ai Leng and Yin Mei's Birthday.

Over here, we see lunch being served. The lunch itself was quite terrible really. But when was the last time you could get decent food at a Karaoke joint?

Yes, everybody enjoyed a nice Sing-a-long session. Even Sabrina brought her notebook to read the rommanized chinese characters. Most of the songs sung were in Mandarin.

The three birthday girls with their cake. Three girls to one cake.

Another shot of the girls. Here we see Ai Leng and Yin Mei doing their best expression of bodyguards.

The Cheesecake was delicious.

The whole bunch of us at Redbox

And now for something completely different. Midday in downtown KL. On a Saturday.

This toursit threatened to jump of the ledge. He looked pretty jovial for a man about to commit suicide. Odd buggers these tourists are.

Having a chick for lunch. Definitely not something you have everyday.

A scrumpteous looking Manggo pudding.

This is the first time I've seen steam rising up from a drain in KL. I'd usually expect steam to rise up from manhole covers in cities like New York. But this is a first for me.

Another surprise was the notification of Flood Zones around the parking garage. KL is prone to flooding, but is it so bad that Car Park managers need to state the obvious?

Ah, this is why management needs to state the obvious. Owners of high class sports cars are susceptible of being summerged in water. Heck, this car is just begging to take a dip in the Klang River. Its already painted Ocean Blue for the occasion. Wait, it would have to be Coffee Brown in order to blend in......

No comments: