Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday out for lunch

Sunday isn't always necessarily a fun day for me, but I'm just glad that the past Sunday has been. Also wanna thank my dad for the new Canon Powershot A700 he gave me for my bday. Still getting used to it and yes, I have yet to have read the manual.

However, though the images are slightly noisier (or grainier) under low lighting conditions, I'm pretty pleased with its Shutter Speed Priority mode (never had a chance to use it cause all my previous cams lacked manual control). Will have to learn up on how to use these features.

As I was typing this blog, I got a call from the Star informing me of an interview on the 30th of this month. Wow...my first interview view...pressure to get it done the right way around.

Well, in anycase, these are the pics I took with my cam over the last 2 days.

The first few are a couple of test shots I took with my cam on Saturday.

Very first image I took with the cam in the dinning room.

The camera is able to capture movement relative well. This is my lil' brother moving about.

Even images from the TV are showing as bright as day.

A Stormtrooper in my room wearing a Mexican hat that I got from LA. It fits rather nicely on his head.

A view of the Taman Jaya lake from Amcorp Mall.

The coming pics were taken on Sunday.

This is the little field inside my church.


Another shot, showing some people playing basketball. I think the guy missed the shot.

The worship team practising for the 4th service.

Ahh...food at Chili's is described by some as some of the best food around. Of course, it comes with a heavy price tag, but its nice to indulge once in a bluemoon.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on the cake. So eager infact that I didn't notice the knife in my hand. Ooohhh....cake...

The 5 of us at Chilli's. Yes, that's my cake on the table. Thanks guys for the great cake!!

James and Meryl busy with their drinks. That's James' 3rd refill of his Bottomless Tomatoe juice. I can guess where he's gonna go next.

Kat and myslef at Chilli's


My bro's transfixed by this funny looking light at the PJ Hilton.

A shot of Amcrop mall at night.

Setting my camera to take at a longer exposure, allowed me to get the effect of car tail lights streaming along the road.

I promised my uncle that I would put up a picture of his Superman Returns poster on my blog. Anybody interested in buying the poster can call him at this number: ???-?X?X?X?X?

No comments: