Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The day the World Changed

People change for different reasons. During the course of one's life, there are certain events that help shape a person. For me, the day the world changed was approximately one year ago on this very day. No, wars didn't stop. No, poverty is still around. No, university exams will still go on even though you have not studied for it (You're dead meat anyway if you didn't put any effort).

No to all the above. My world changed on a smaller scale, yet it still is a very big important thing in my life. Well, to keep it short, I'd like to thank someone for saying 'yes' to a question I asked one year ago. It has been a whole year of getting to know each other and it does feel like a long time...(probably because it IS a long time)...Nevertheless, your friendship has meant alot to me and I just wanted to say it on this day, one year after.

Thanks for hearing me out.

4 comments:

Philip said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

hey heart-warming post there :)

Anonymous said...

woohooo! happy 1st year anniversary!

Anonymous said...

bugger, has it already been that long? :)

Congrats, dude :D