Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bday Day = Getting older Day

Another day goes by. Another year has past. Another year to get older. Yup, I am now 22 years old. 21 just passed me by and before I knew it, 22 comes along. Well, looking back on 21. I know I will miss it. Was one of the best years I've had. Nothing seemed to have gone right at 20, but 21 was a good year as I recall it to be.



Woke up today with the feeling that it was going to be a long day. The Sun was glowing dull red today, a sign that the haze is still around us. Damn, open burning. Followed bro to uni to while my time away, better than sitting at home all day long.

Uni still looks the same. Same posters have been up since last year.

Later, decided to head over to Pyramid to have lunch with Kat. A lil' change from the normal everyday food that we get outside the campus. Wow, parking at that place is worse than ever. Not only is half the mall in a mess, but the parking situation has worsened. They've closed off level 6 and above, leaving people to search for parking spaces at the new section (which wasn't any better since we had to walk a distance back to the old entrance).


Decided to have Sushi King for lunch. Yuumm....Sushi...

Oh, little conveyor belt, how slowly you move. What you bring next I never know.

Plenty of people in the ice skating rink. It is the school holidays after all.


An aerial view of the action down below. Look at all the lil' people go!

Went back to uni to bum around some more and wait for my brother to finish his class. The Monash Ball booth is right infront of the staircase. Not going for it this year.

Kat's been pretty busy with MBC stuff. The ice cream sale is back though this time it is more of a fund raiser than a charity sorta thing.

Kat packing stuff up

Went back home for a short while before heading over to The Curve for dinner at Marche. Was pretty ok considering that there was a large variety of things to choose from. Really like the pasta (its even better than the stuff I got in the States). The set up of the place is pretty unique too. Almost every corner of the restaurant carries its own theme. One part may look like a table under a tree, the next would be like the interior of a cosy Italian restaurant.


A unique set surprises visitors to this Swiss restaurant.

The restaurants various stalls are open for all to see. Watch cooks as their prepare your meal. Just remember, if you have anything nasty to say, please remember to do so after you've been handed your dish.

Here's a Salmon topped Pizza. You sure don't get that at Pizza Hutt.

The juice bar is the first stall that greets customers.

Cineleisure in the evening.

A view of the same place from a different angle.

The Street lighted up at night. Minus the weekend Bazaar

A water fountain

The Curve is full of places with nice water features. Here's one of them.

A random shot from the grounds of the Asian section of the Curve.

So ends my days as a 21 yearer and so begins my year as a 22 year old. I pray to God that I do not screw up in my up coming job interviews. Hopefully I will be able to land a job that I like to do or possibly something that has good career prospects. Here's to the new year ahead of me!

No comments: