Monday, July 24, 2006

Period of Silence Ended

Hey everybody. Its been a while since the last posting. Been pretty hard trying to get the comp ever since I got to LA. Well, fact is I'm finally back in LA after going on a one week road trip that took me up to San Francisco and the wilderness of Yosemite National Park.

For starters, I can't write up a full posting at the moment as too much as happen and I am far too lazy to put everything in words. So I'm gonna be lazy and use pictures (as usual to speak for me). Gonna be posting up a preview set of pics of what has been happening to me lately. A lil idea for a taste of things to come.


Ah, sunny California. Hotter than hot....a big change in temperature...in the wrong direction.

An artist carving out a landshark.

Not only are the people in US big, so are their buildings. Check this out.

Seagulls aren't shy around humans. Infact they are expecting their next meal to come right to them (handed by humans of course)

If you thought navigating KL was hard..... try this.

Jellyfish

Furry critters having an emergency meeting on the beach.

A sunny day in the heart of San Francisco

Waiting for rice to cook can be pretty.....exciting....

Right that is about as much as I can squeeze out this session. Will detail the trip in a later post. Enjoy the photos for now.