Wednesday, July 26, 2006

From M'sia to LA

Alright, this is going to be one of my very long posts. Long not because I have lots to say, but long because there are lots of pics to be shown. Without further delay, lets begin.

Woke up very blurry at 5.30am in the morning. Had to drag myself outta bed and get to the airport in time for my 8am flight. Was raining outside the house too...

Reached KLIA early in the morning.

Our world class airport in Sepang.

Arrived at Changi right on time at 9 in the morning.

Woah, behold. Free Internet!! Its all good.

Heck, I can even log on to my own blog in a flash. Amazing, so reliable unlike a certain ISP in Malaysia. Even the conneciton here in the US, as I'm typing this post is stable and fast. Soooo nice......

Some funky decorations in Changi.

Check out the Penang Chao Kuew Teoy. $9 Singapore Dollar. Hahahha I think Penang's would taste better and cheaper!!

Surprisingly, Subway Sandwiches are cheaper. More choices too. Yum...

Spent some time here playing the free Xbox games. There's an Internet station here too for travlers to access the net.

There's my plane to LA waiting.

Security was really tight. Here's where Singapore shows its Kiasu side. Metal detectors and the works. Lost my nail cilpper through it when they confisticated it. "Oh look at me, I got a nail clipper and I'm not afraid to use it."

On the plane, things got really boring. Couldn't sleep at all. Did a lil movie marathon.

This is what the moon looks like at 30,000 feet. Caught this outsidethe window while everyone else was sleeping.

Finally reached LA. 15 hours of air time.

Yup, a hearty Los Angeles welcome. Once you get past imigration of course. Really long lines there.

First dinner was in Chinatown. Mushu Pork was good, only found in the US.

Thats all for this post. Plenty of pics to be put up later. But I will be selective on them. Way too many to post all of them (as much as I would like to).

1 comment:

Philip said...

cool stuff..hey post more..