Sunday, April 30, 2006

One week's toll is very expensive

Yeah, its Sunday again. I can't believe the week passed me by like that. Fresh out from the holidays and into the assignments. I finished one on Friday and now I gotta start on a another two. Seems pretty light considering that other ppl have more assignments due in the coming week. Sigh. Can't quite complaining.

At most these days (since I'm too lazy to do daily blog posts) I can afford to do something like a weekly blog post. I might as well describe some of the stuff that has been on during the week. Let's see....been feeling tired and mostly showing general disinterest in completing assignments. But still wrote like crazy to finish up my GCO3601 assignment ahead of time. Now that I look back on it, that assignment wasn't so bad.

Looking at Applied Micro and Macro Economics plus Case Studies, I don't look forward to them either. Just 3 more assignments to go now. Whee.....

Hmm...what other things have been happening....oh. There was a performance by Liang and Juwita Suwito in uni on Tuesday to promote Campus Radio (some thingy laucnhed by the Communications students). Most ppl were pretty blur, so they didn't bother listening. Not much response.
Campus Radio failed to attract interest, but it did succeed in getting some artists to perform.

Nuclear dawn: Nah, its just the sun rising.

Oh, lots of weird things with the weather these days. A man got struck down by lightning at the field oposite Amcorp mall. Mana tau, I was just there the night before. Didn't think that there was going to be a BBQ the next day. Not sure why the guy suddenly wanted the attention of the heavens. Well, he got it nonetheless.

Twins suns in the field of death: The field outside Amcorp mall. Lil did I know that a man would be smoldering in the middle the next day.

Have been bumming around uni on Friday, waiting for Kat to get her assignment done. Went out to Pyramid instead of Ikea. The highway was super jam. At least 2km worth of bumper to bumper traffic. Ouch.

Things I learned in 3601 class. Thomas O'Daniel is much more inspiring as an art subject than a lecturer.

Kat busy at work on her assignment.

The sun setting on Friday. We had a very late dinner at Pyramid.

Yesterday was more of the same. Planting myself firmly in place on one of the computer lab's many vacant chairs and "diligently" doing my assignment. More reading than writing. Did a lil' exploration in between reading. Went up to the roof top connecting Monash to Sunway. Checked out the classes and took some pics.



The new Monash off in the distance.

This may not be the door to Narnia, but it DOES lead to Sunway.



Monash as viewed from the Sunway's rooftop

No comments: