Wednesday, April 26, 2006

At Last.....A post

Its been a while since the last post. Stupid line has been unstable over the past few days. The holidays weren't any better too. Spent most of my days rotting at home. Nothing more exciting than uni (though I know my days there are numbered).

Sigh. Life has been busy, despite how bad it is to be busy....I prefer it to be busy. To have something to do. Though the process of doing that something.....isn't so enjoyable. Finishing an assignment that should have been completed last week is never a good thing. Infact, I probably should get started on it now.

But before I depart I shall leave more pics. (Yeah, I'm getting lazier to type, hence the pictures)

Some flowers in my grandma's place.

Some flowers, diff. position.

Ah, the place where I grew up. My grandma's place.

The sun setting on a lazy Sunday evening. On the left is the old block in my school. It's said to be haunted. Boo.

My old school, SMK Abdul Samad as seen from the soon to be destroyed University Roundabout

If you ever go to Desa Sri Hartamas and come across these blokes, avoid them. These bloody pests are offering "protection" for cars parked in their turf. It's said that alot of "bad" things can happen if you don't pay them the "protection" money. Sure, you blood sucking leeches.....sure..

No comments: