Wednesday, January 24, 2007

In between the lines

Been slow to post up my CES experience as of late. Need to take a short break. In anycase, this is a silly little conversation that I heard yesterday as the guys were playing Call of Duty 2 (a WWII shooter for the PC).

To protect the identity of those I mention, I shall refer to these two individuals as R and E.

R: Hehehe

(R gets to his camping spot in the game. A bunker with with a rusted metal frame bed. Crouches on top of it while lookin out for targets)

E: What are you doing?

R: Don't disturb me. You'll give away my position.

E: Eewww, I don't want to know your position in bed.

R: ..........

E: So what is your position btw?

R: ...........

(Later gets shot to death from said bunker and falls on bed)

Yay, another pointless post.

No comments: