Sunday, January 14, 2007

Arrivals

Just got back from the US on Friday. Suffered from severe jet lag. Didn't sleep well on the plane on the way back. It was really bad. I just kept waking up hour after hour, waiting for the next hour to pass.

I am not able to post up pics on what I did after day 2, mostly because I'd like to see it get published in the papers first......still not like anyone cares because everyone is more focused on the bloody iPhone....Sheesh...I might as well not have gone if the whole world's attention was focused elsewhere.....

Suck shit bloody Apple. I'd rather be somewhere else than in a room full of Apple fanatics.

Alright, aside from my disgruntledness over the rather bad ending to the trip, I will just post up pics I took during Shook Yee's bday thingie.

It was Shook's Bday on Sunday so the girls decided to take a little time off to celebrate it with her over at T.G.I. Fridays (The Curve)


Most of them had already ordered, so Kat and myself opted to go for Mushroom, chicken and Mushroom. I suppose it has two 'Mushroom's in the title because it is featured three time in the dish. Fried mushrooms on the outside, mushrooms in the mash potatoe and finally mushroom sauce on the chicken itself.

Sher and Kat talking over stuff


A group shot of the girls


The only photo featuring me in it

Things got interesting as the Fridays employees made Shooks stand on her chair.

"Look, you are on candid camera!!!"

By the end of the "humiliation" session, everyone's stomachs were in knots.

Sabrina took some time off to work on the left over ice cream for dessert. A little bit of chilli sauce never hurt anyone.

"Mix, mix, mix"

Sabs actually tried her own concoction. The expression on her face was priceless.

Sher handing out candy from Australia right after the bday luncheon was over. Thanks for the chocs!!


No comments: