Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Long lines and a meal at Fridays on a Thursday

Woke up early today. Planned to head over to office to collect the free tickets for the movie Deathnote (based off the popular manga....so happened i finish reading it the day before).

The que was already over 20 ppl when i got there at 9am. Waited there for about 1 and a half hours. The line grew larger by the minute but the tickets were limited.

Luckily I managed to get the tickets in the end after what seems like an eternity.

Went back into office and was pleasently surprised to find that my computer had been changed yesterday. The office was in dire need for new comps cause the existing comps were dying. Almost 5 years old!!! They should be in a musuem!!

Later, we had a little get together lunch with a certain electronics manufacturer. Was a pretty nice lunch and all. My only regret was that I ordered one of the cheapest things on the menu. A cheeseburger. Though, I can safely say the burger did a number on me cause I was stuffed by the end of it.

Whew...another working day goes by.

No comments: