Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Chances are...

Holidays are going by fast, Christmas is coming even faster. I'm at a frantic panic thinking of gifts to buy and thinking of even better excuses to get out of the house. But its good to get out of the house to see Kat, considering I was technically grounded last week until after my brother's exams. So now I am free to see her twice a week.

Went to MV to go shopping. Pure shopping experience unlike the previous outtings which were movie orientated. First thing we did was to look for gifts for her aunt. So went to several shops before deciding to go for lunch. Funny thing was that while looking for food to eat, we bumped into Yong Ting, who was having lunch with her family.

Finally got my chance to have Mango Loh after a long period of cold turkey. Never tasted better but I know I've got to excercise it off. Man...all this walking around has made me really tired...don't know how I'm going to....continue....ty...pp...ing........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy... enjoying yourself? Just dropping by... What happened to your flooble chatterbox??