Saturday, November 19, 2005

Days go by

Woah, it was a friday and I didn't even know it. Yeah, its been a week since the exams ended. Its the season of boring yourself to death or otherwise start doing something useful. Sigh, the week passes over so fast.

First I was enjoying the sun, the ocean breeze at the beach. Then I'm back on Monday. A few days later, I'm out with Kat at One U shopping around and the next day I'm there again with Jim, James, G & MY and Phillip.

It really feels too short to be a week. Plus I got most of next week lined up. Just finish clearing my room too, or more like sweeping dirt under my carpet. I've got massive mounds of paper around my room that was used throughout the sem. Time to get them cleared so I no longer have to swim to my door.

In any case here are a few random pictures taken over the course of the past few days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i wish i was there sitting with all of you tooooo! :(

Anonymous said...

when bored... DRAW :D