Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fashion On 1

The past weekend had been a hectic one for me. Having look through the papers on Saturday I noticed that there was a Fashion show going in One U. Thought I'd give a it a shot since I wanted to explore different areas of photography.

In anycase, these are my pictures from the fashion show. Enjoy.

Waiting: A young girl waits patiently for the show to start.

Kong in the house: I was surprised to see Dr. Kong, my first year Marketing lecturer among the crowd. Probably catching the show with his daughter while his wife goes shopping.

They hunger: These were the photographers I had spent most of my time with during the photo shoot.

Posing for the camera

Mickey Mouse Madness infects two models


Playboy's line of clothes

Stripe Stockings are in

Even the janitors want to a piece of the action

Taking a stroll down the catwalk

Poetry in motion

A pose for the cameras

There was even a fashion for maternity wear. Sure enough, all the models wore pillows under the bellies to achieve the look.


At the end of each clothing line, all the models will parade around the catwalk before calling it a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did you win? ;)