Thursday, February 08, 2007

The New Malaysian Public Toilet

I was driving around KL on my way for an assignment when I happened to have stumble across one of our 
highlights for Visit Malaysia 2007.

Guess what it? It was the brand new automated toilets that DBKL spent thousands of tax payer's money on.

Well, considering it is suppose to be state of the art, meaning it will:

1. Odourless

2. Find the toilet bowl "occupied" when people forget to clean up after themselves. 

3. Force you to pull money out of your ass for a pleasent dump.

That being said, here's a pic of our latest edition to our ULTRA modern city Kuala Lumpur!!

Presenting....the AUTO-Toilet....or AUTO-Jamban!!!



Hmmm...something looks wrong here. If it is truly automated....why is there an operator sitting in to push buttons!?

That being said, I admit that I could be wrong about there being a "Toilet Operator" being on DBKL's job list. Perhaps this guy was thinking of taking shelter at one of our cool new toilets. After all, it's been getting really hot these days. I very much hope that our money was not flushed down the toilet in our efforts for a cleaner city.

No comments: