Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whats up with the mass emigration?

Just read this in the news yesterday.

Here's the link

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/nst/Sunday/National/20061217092321/Article/index_html

Apparently, there are lots of people planning to leave the country for reasons I shant state. It is a worrying trend come to think of it. On a personal front, I have seen friends fly overseas to study, in the end they do not have any intention of coming back to good ol' Malaysia.

Those that do not succeed in their plans to retain PR (permanent resident) come back disappointed. Tragic really.

I was surfing the web earlier, having been interested by the topic I decided to type the phrase, "Malaysia emigrate". This is what I got.



Following that I typed, "Australia emigrate"



And lo and behold, its the same thing for New Zealand.



Just look at how easy it is to apply to emigrate TO Australia or New Zealand. Type in anything to do with emigrating and Malaysia, you will find lots of complaints and cries to running away overseas for the future of their 1001 children. 

No comments: