Monday, December 18, 2006

The Weekend before Christmas

Wow. It has certainly been a very long year and its all gonna roll up soon. Christmas is coming soon and the malls are full of people. Its like swimming through waves upon waves of people. Let's not get started on the parking situation in Malaysian malls.

Expect to see lots of red lights this Christmas season. No that's not Rudoplh's red shining nose, just your average Malaysian traffic jam.

Last night went for an emergency mamak session with Jim and Merilyn. Just a little introduction to our usual mamak spot, Steven's Corner @ OUG. I can't remember when was the first time I visited this place, but I do remember being awfully scared that I would get lost. In due time I eventually knew the roads well enough to travel there on my own.

Steven's Corner (OUG)

Supposedly, this place is good. The place to be if you are itching for a late night snack. Personally I am not a firm supporter of having heavy meals just before bed time. But on the rare occasion in which I give into temptation and indulge on a plate of cheese naan, I'd say that this place ain't half bad.

Tried the Mile Ice Blended. Was good only thing is the small pieces of chocolate getting caught in between my straw. Annoying.

Since I am lacking ideas of things to talk about this weekend, I'll just post pictures of food. You might want to watch the drool.

Belgian Waffle. Plain simple and sweet.


Belgian Waffle + Honey = Gooooooooood

The result. A honey topped waffle.....Yum...

Better start praying for mercy before I unleash any more pics to wetten your appetites.

As promised, I took your pic don't Merilyn. Now you can get all the leng chai's you want. Heheheh 

No comments: