Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Last Week of Uni....

It's the last week of uni. Can you believe it? After what seems like (not an eternity) a few months, everything slow down as the end approaches. I won't be able to recap much of what happened last week. My weekly blog posts are rather tiresome, but I can't keep up with the blogging as work demands more of my time. Besides for most of the week I was mugging the books.

Can manage a slight recollection of events before I get back to work. Monday, was boring. Not many people around. The guys had gone to the K.L. Motorshow, Kat was still sick at some. So it was just me in uni. Sat for my last Applied Micro Macro class too. Finally don't have to listen to Dr. Muthi anymore.

The carpark was still empty at 8.30 when I got there. Rather surprising.

The first time I managed to get a parking space at the closer end to uni.

It rained pretty hard in the afternoon. A gloomy day it was indeed.

The last Applied Micro Macro class. No idea what the 2 girls were doing putting their heads together.

My lunch being made. Roti goreng is cool. Well, hot actually since it is spicy.

Oh, mom made cookies. A pity the chocolate man slowly lost his limbs. We were eating him piece by piece. Poor chocolate man....


Tuesday, again not that many people. Sat for my very E Commerce tute. Thomas O'Daniel finally putting the stop to all his long hours of lecturing. My ears can finally rest at ease. Heh, didn't help that I wasn't paying attention for half the tute. He decided out of the goodness of his own heart to let us off on Friday. So without knowing, this was my last lecture.

"Blah blah blah dee blah. You can all go now....I'm done".

"I think I can keep up just a little longer....no....brain....losing power......"

We are No. 1. Getting the same order number at the Orange Shop.

Wednesday, don't recall it that well. But I do remember staying back pretty late just sit in Kat's Investment class.

"All right, I asked my Australian counterpart about tips for the exams and his reply was....go fish!!"

Thursday was particularly active. Lots of people around. Infact it was so crowded that the table could bearly contain us.

Shook's stuff. Last time having my usual Thursday morning chats with her.

"OMG! They killed Kenny!!" Carl from South Park. This is a bookmark made by Kat's sis, Caroline. Orders can be placed on this blog.

"Woi! That's my place!!"

This was also the day that I sat for my very very very last class in Monash University. Sad to say it was Applied Micro Macro, so it wasn't all that memorable. Just confusing.

My very last class in Monash.

Whew, then came Friday. Boy, it was a long week. Lots of pages turned and I was closer to getting a migrane than understanding some economic concepts. But it all ended well. Had no class today, but I stayed on from morning till night. Went back around 8.

You can't see from this pic, but the guys were in matching colours. Black and White. Yeah, it don't matter if you're black or white.


(P.S. : I was joking on making orders for South Park book marks. I could ask, but no promises)

No comments: