Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

It's mothers day again, the day moms around the world can sit back and kick back. Ah, yes. Mothers got it tough from day one. Looking after a screaming child, doing the housework, driving kids back and forth. They solely run on determination and love alone. Heck, even CEOs of big companies would be passing out with white foam brimming from the sides of their mouths.

That being said, a mother's job is never done. It takes sheer guts to take up the job and without a doubt, Mom you are the best!

Had Mother's day lunch at this place in Damansara Utama called Tasty Tasty. Apparently its the same restaurant that my family frequented until it closed shop and shifted away. Now's it back with some new exotic dishes. Check out the dish below. Good for moms to be.

Pregnant Woman Fried Rice
(Heard its got lots of ginger in it)

I was always amazed by this Clock Tower/UFO thingie in DU. Never failed to catch my attention. Used to think that Aliens lived in it (think Man in Black)

Wonder why is it opened on June?

Okies. The week that was last week....how did it go?

Well, I handed in 2 assignments on Tuesday (Applied) and Wednesday (Case Studies - my very last report assignment in Monash!).

My last written assignment just before handing it up.....sigh.

Dad gave me the ol' Olympus camera, first digi cam we got. Must be around 8 years old. 2 megapixels only, but its got manual settings. So I've been basically mucking around with the camera over the past few days. Got to know how to take night shots that are not totally overexposed or pitch black.

So far I've obtained some interesting shots. So don't mind me if I go on and make this look like a photo blog.

Some random sky shot. Just like the formation of the cloud. Like a pillar.

Rain, rain. Go away....come again another day

Flowers from my garden

Some experimental shots with some of my figurines. That's Gunso Kero on the left and Vivi on the right.

"Kero, kero kero.....So you've discovered me! You are good.... Now prepare to face my kung fu fist of DOOM!!"

Vivi in the dark. Love the lighting effects in this pic.

Boo!!

Friday was Wesak Day, so it being a public holiday I managed to get a good nights sleep. Spent most of the day at home doing stuff. Went out in the evening with Kat to the Curve. Tried this place called La Gourmet Shop (I think that's the name...). Pretty decent pizza and pasta dishes. Though it was a bit on the expensive side of things.



A really weird water fountain that sprouts out bead like strains of water.

It's your rock. Take it!

The Twin Towers at night


The back entrance to Medan Selera Sunway


No comments: