Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Long leave

This blog has been dead quite a while now. I've been busy as of late. Went to Singapore 2 weeks in a row. Lots of pics. But put all my pics on Flickr since it is easier to post them up there. Will put one or two here, but the majority of my pics are there.

Just going to recap on somethings that I've been doing over the past two weeks.


I didn't do much on my birthday this year. I decided to take a trip downtown to take some pictures while visiting Kat at her office.



I stopped over near Masjid India and took a long stroll through K.L. Saw plenty of small lil shops around what was little India. Passed by the old Coliseum cafe. Really looks like a shop that is trapped in its own time.




Next stop was the old Sogo shopping mall. I haven't to this place for ages. I can only remember it distantly as some place which I would occasionally go for Sunday lunches when my grandma could still walk, this was back in 1995 or so.


As a kid I remembered a great big clock tower which sorta resembles Its a Small World ride in Disneyland. A huge tower in the centre with little train tracks around it. Fun stuff.


Unfortunately, its now turned into an area where cheap clothes are on sale and SenQ has taken over much of the toy section. Still, the fountain near the food court is still there, though it looks smaller than it did the last time.



Another place I paid a visit to was The Mall, opposite PWTC. I can barely recall anything of the place except for watching some movies like the Rocketeer here and catching a glimps of the then brand new Final Fantasy 8.


This used to be the place where the game shop was. Still feel like I can see the people playing the game there right behind the baner with the number 88.

Man, feel so much older now that I look back at these places where I spent a little portion of my childhood.

No comments: