Monday, June 18, 2007

Floods



I was driving home from work one day. I took my usual route home, passing by the industrial area in Section 13. There was an usual crawl stretching back all the way to University Tunku Abdul Rahman. I thought some car broke down in the middle of the road, but it was something far worse.

A large section of the road in front of the Dutch factory was flooded. Everyone joining up to that sectionwas forced to slow down and cross the mini river one at a time. Previously I don't recall seeing a flood along this section of the road, but considering that K.L. got hit with a serious spell of rain and was flooded within recod time (15 minutes in total), I'm not surprised that we will be seeing more water on our roads in the near future.

Swell....just swell...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: